PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA, DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA

Dian Arifson Hutasoit, Nurul Azmi

Abstract


Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product quality on purchasing decisions for Honda motorcycles, the effect of price on purchasing decisions for Honda motorcycles, the effect of promotion on purchasing decisions for Honda motorcycles, and the effect of product quality, price and promotion together on bicycle purchasing decisions. Honda Motorcycles. The analysis method in this study uses quantitative primary data, the test stages carried out are validity test, reliability test, normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test, multiple linear regression, coefficient of determination, F test and T test. Data collection techniques using questionnaires that have been valid and reliable. The sampling method in this research is non probability sampling. This testing tool is SPSS.Y = 4,684 + 0,130X1 + 0,284X2 + 0,305X3 + e The results of the t-test showed that the price and promotion variables had a partially significant effect on purchasing decisions, while product quality had no partial effect on purchasing decisions. In the f test, it is known that the variables of product quality, price, and promotion simultaneously have a significant effect on purchasing decisions. The value of the coefficient of determination is 56.6% while the remaining 43.4% is influenced by other variables that are not explained in this study. In the classical assumption test, the regression model is normally distributed, there is no heteroscedasticity.

Keywords : Product quality, price, promotion and purchase decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmad Fambang Hermawan , Retno Endah Supeni, akhmad F. Rozi, 2018.

Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Sepeda Motor Honda Beat di Dealer MPM Motor Kalisat – Jember , Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis : Performa Vol. 15 No. 2 September , 2018 ISSN : 1829-8680 E-ISSN : 2599-0039.

Anita pratama, 2016 . Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Pada Dealer Agung Motor di Kecamatan Tangjunganom Kabupaten Nganjuk, Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Nusantara Persatuan Guru Republik Indonesia UN PGRI Kediri.

Ardita Velmasari dan Lia Nirawati, 2014. Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Beat. Prodi Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis UPNV Jawa Timur Vol. 5 No. 1 April, 2014

Arikunto. S (2002), Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Jakarta : Asdi Mahasatya

Kotler, Philip and Garry Amstrong, 2012 . Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Gebro, Wiyono, 2011. Merancang Penelitian Bisnis dengan Alat Analisis SPSS 17.0 & Smart PLS 2.0 Yogyakarta : Percetakan STIM YKPM

Diso Hidayat, 2017. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, dan Promosi Penjualan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Merk Suzuki pada PT. Suzuki Center Kartini Bandar Lampung . Skripsi Fakultas Bisnis dan Ekonomi Institut Informatika dan Bisnis Darmajaya Bandar Lampung

Eryanawati, Ismunandar , 2020. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kendaraan Bermotor Merk Honda (Studi Kasus Konsumen Pengguna Merk Honda). Program Studi Manajemen , Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Bima, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia. Vol 1 No 2 June, 2020 ISSN : 2716-4128.

Edi, 2017. Pengaruh Marketing mix Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Merek Suzuki Satria F Pada PT. Sinar Galesong Mandiri di Kota Makassar. Skripsi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar.

Hariman Syaleh, 2017. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, Promosi, dan Tempat Pendistribusian Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Yamaha Pada CV. Tjahaja Baru Bukittinggi . Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Haji Agus Salim Bukittinggi , Vol 1 No. 1 Desember, 2017 ISSN: 2597-5234

Meigy A.D. Woy, Silvya Mandey, Djurnawaty Soepono, 2014. Kualitas Produk, Strategi Harga, Promosi Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Motor Honda Pada PT. Nusantara Surya Sakti Manado. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas SamRatulangi Manado. Vol, 2 No. 3 September, 2014 ISSN: 2303-1174


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Developed by BAPSI UG