Rini Susilawati


This research is motivated by the conditions of competition in services university education s getting tight, so that university managers should create a new marketing strategy and find out what factors are able to maintain and achieve a higher market share . In this study data werecollected through questionnaire method against 141 student respondents STIENUS Yogyakarta which is the object of this study . Sampling technique in this study using accidental sampling method , namely the principle of coincidence , where the sample is determined by chance meets and respondents were considered suitable then that is selected to be sampled.( Ferdinand : 2006) . Then the analysis of the data obtained in the form of quantitative analysis include validity and reliability , the classic assumption test , test hypotheses through F test and t test analysis and test the coefficient of determination ( R2 ) . The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regersi analysis which serves to prove the research hypothesis . The data that have met the test of validity , reliability testing , and classical assumption processed to produce a regression equationas follows : Y1=0.778X1+0.222X2 Y2=0.220X1+0.159X2+0.319Y1 The results of the analysis found that the two factors of service quality and price has a positive and significant effect on customer loyalty . Hypothesis testing using t-test showed that the two independent variables studied was shown to significantly affect the dependent variable student loyalty . Then through the F test can be seen that the variable quality of service and price have a significant effect jointly to the student loyalty Figures R-square model I shows the results for 0528 , which means the variation of student satisfaction can be explained by the independent variables used in the regression equation was 52.8 % , while the remaining 47.2 % is influenced by other factors outside of the variables used in this study . While the rate of regression R-square for Model II produces a figure of 0 . 324 indicates that the independent varaiabel affect student loyalty , while the remaining 67.6 % percent is explained by variables other than the variables used in this study .
Keywords :quality of service , price , satisfaction , loyalty student

Full Text:



  • There are currently no refbacks.

Developed by BAPSI UG